Thursday, May 24, 2012

Here We Go!

I am actually pretty excited about our first trip Up North. I have been working really hard at my other job and am in need of a rest....LOL. I am glad that the first showing is going to be a Flea Market/Craft Show, as I can pull everything out that has been stored all winter and see what I have. I have plans to change it up a little this year and do some more painting in my pieces, use more canvas and more originals will be offered.

I started a new thought working with the old resort advertising, and it has done very well.
I have the same spaces at St. Germain that I have had the last three years, so you can easily find me.
May 28- St. Germain Flea Market
June 3-4  Minocqua, Torpey Park
June 5 St. Germain Flea Market
June 9 St. Germain Walk in the Woods
June 11 St. Germain Flea Market

I will post July's schedule nearer to July in a post. See you this weekend, hopefully!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment