Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Where has the Summer Gone?


Jen is smiling but she is cold. She is my potter friend.

It was one of those days when you can't wait to go inside and warm up. Actually, I had dreams of a woodstove and warm soup. It is one of my last three trips Up North and it welcomed me good. I love going Up North and already am lamenting its end.

Well, we got new interfacing for our blogs and I am not quite sure how to use it yet. We will see. If this is goofy, its all their fault.....This is Robin, my good friend who does wonderful batik on shirts, sweatshirts and pictures.


You can see that people are dressed warmly. I had a very good day, anyway. Now, come and see me at Minocqua's Torpey Park for Beef-a-Rama on Saturday, Sept. 24, I will be along the parking lot by the Minocqua Brewery. 
I didn't get soup and a fire place, but I made me some mean Sauerkraut and Pork when I got home. I can still cook......lol. Caramel apple time and hunting has started. It is officially fall, summer is over........


1 comment:

  1. that apple looks incredibly tastey. o don't mind me, I'm on Weight Watchers and a fuzzy dried up orange rind under the couch would tempt me today. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete