Thursday, August 25, 2011

Blogging Blues


Show sales have picked up. I had so many shows in a row without being able to come home and make more things, and still, was able to have good shows. I worked really hard to have enough for this time. The Donna Lexa Memorial Art Show was very, very good to me. If you are looking for a Fine Art Show at that time, you should try it. (I do understand that not everyone was happy with their sales).
I also had a good St. Germain Flea Market after that. So much so, that we drove up just for the next Flea Market after the Donna Lexa Show. It paid off. I only have five more shows, not counting the two remaining Flea Markets. It's hard to believe that they are almost over.
I played the game that some of my friends do, waiting until the very limit of sending in money for shows, and because of that, I didn't get into Lake Arrowhead Show. I am very, very disappointed about that, as it was a good show for me last year.
Well, I will be in St. Germain on Monday August 29th for the Flea Market. Only two more left, so come see me if you are there. I am along the soccer field in space number 6 and 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment