Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Summer is Revving Up It's Engines


I missed the last two St. Germain Flea Markets, and I am sorry if you came looking for me. I will be there on July 2. and all the rest in July, for that matter. I needed the weekend to prepare for the month of July. The good news is, that I will be able to offer pieces that you have not seen before. I am discontinuing my FDC artwork, which are the smaller pieces. I will be offering the 8 X 10 prints at a discounted price from now on until they are gone.

This includes my Wizard of Oz prints, and all the themed prints I have been offering. I decided to start painting again, and want to concentrate on the paintings a little more. I will be combining the paint vignettes and calligraphy and collage work together. I still would like to work with the quilting pieces, and so, I have to give up something.


I have a Facebook page for my art, too. It's called Shebrews Artistic Expressions, if you want to "Like" it.
I keep the blog because not all people are Facebook people.

Thanks for checking in! I will be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment