Friday, July 13, 2012

Summer Up North


Well, its another weekend in the Northwoods. I will be in Torpey Park on Saturday, even if its raining, unless its monsooning (sp?)...you never know. If you can't make that show, then come to St. Germain on Monday to the Flea Market. It's bound to be okay that day.

I will try post some pics of my work from time to time on this site, as people ask me all the time to do so. If you have a lake/cottage you are interested in me doing, just email me and we can discuss the possibility, whether you have your own pics, or I provide them.

If you haven't yet, join me on Facebook, as I tend to post more often there. I keep the blog for those who do not use Facebook. Thanks for following, and I appreciate the "Likes" I get on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment