Friday, December 29, 2017

I will be starting a new adventure in art. I have to move my studio which is sad because I love it so, and it has all the amenities I want. However, due to circumstances, I will have to sell my house and studio, and so, life goes on. 
After some discussion, I have decided to take the door with me for my new studio/office. I now have to decide which medium to focus on, as I will have half the space for supplies and materials. I wonder if this is possible......hahaha. 
I hope to keep you up regularly on what I am doing. My first project is to crochet curtains for my new studio. They are really interesting and I will post pictures and process as I go....This will be a great winter project and get me ready for spring. 
Until then, keep watching for new developments. Thanks for stopping by. Shebrews/aka/Eydie

1 comment:

  1. I’m excited to see what in store for you this coming year!

    ReplyDelete