Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Time to Refresh

Well, its hard to believe that summer is over and so are the shows. It was a strange year for me, things going on personally and never feeling like I entered into my art. I did do some new collages that involved newspapers, and maps and repainting the postcard images. I want to do more this winter when I have more time for it. It takes a lot of energy to put these together, and the gathering of special materials that make sense.
I want you to visit me also on my facebook page , as I probably will update that more often. This will let me be a little more in depth than facebook. My address there is Shebrews Art . I think there is a link on the sidebar, though.

  

I have been collecting images to use for general camping pictures and northwoods adventures. 
I will keep you posted on my progress. 


No comments:

Post a Comment