Sunday, February 10, 2013

Art Impressions for the New Year!

It's actually a compliment when they call you strange, if you are an artist........I guess......or, its strange if they call you an artist.....*shrug*. At any rate, you are always questioning yourself.......*smile*.

I am about to begin working on the summer shows of 2013. It's a little exhilerating, and intimidating at the same time. I know what I want to accomplish, I know where my thoughts are headed, but, art has a mind of its own. It never lets you get away with creating it yourself, it always wrestles away from you and somehow manages to speak for itself.

I have found, for myself, its best to get as messy as possible, and hope that, like a magnetic pull, all things come together to say something, to someone......that a connection is made, in some small way. After all, for me, art is highly emotional, and lacks a heartbeat if it is not.

I hope to allow you a glimpse into this world of mine, where thoughts run amok, and ideas try to find a landing place, but, whatever will be, will be......

Come back and check on me. I promise, you won't be disappointed. Comments are always welcome! Also, visit my Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/shebrewsart
and also my Pinterest Page:  http://pinterest.com/shebrews/




No comments:

Post a Comment