Saturday, June 18, 2011

2011 Art and Craft Show Schedule for Wisconsin

Here is my schedule for the 2011 season. I have left a couple of shows out, and can talk about that in the future. I will be doing as many of the St. Germain Flea Markets as I can, if I am Up North at the time. I can let you know before I go, or email me for specifics of the shows.

I wanted to keep my schedule as small as possible, but I may find that I left out too much information. We will see.
Now I wanted to show you what I worked on yesterday.

 This one I have to look at awhile because something isn't quite right with it yet, to me. But, for the most part I was really happy. I think I have a good momentum and plans to do about five more before the next show.
I really liked this one especially, and so did my husband, who encouraged me to paint a few more with fishing themes. He especially likes the idea of the woods and cabins. I plan to try to replicate a few vintage postcards of area resorts. We will see how that works out. That's it for now. I have a busy weekend. Please let me know what you think. You will feel like you are having to fill out too much stuff to comment, but trust me, it's safe. Thanks. Eydie

No comments:

Post a Comment