Monday, June 20, 2011

Fun Collaging

I am so excited to be collaging and painting again. I feel all giggly about it and at the same time nervous. I am nervous because I cannot plan my art as it takes on a life of its own. I have an idea, but it takes things out of my mind and runs with it. I don't have so much time to create, so I don't want things to not turn out. I need them to turn out everytime......silly, I know.

My computer is acting weird, but I suddenly have the ability to make my photos larger.......I have another I can try to post, but so far it isn't letting me.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Eydie,
    Keep daring and just letting the brush "take over"...I love this! I think when I try to plan or even be perfect I tend to "over-think" my projects. Have you ever thought of doing some teaching?? Just a thought...
    Anyway just wanted to encourage you and send you some love!!
    Alicia (Padovano)

    ReplyDelete
  2. not thought about teaching.....don't know what I am doing myself....but, I am learning to let go and just do it. I love you, Alicia, you are the bomb as they say! Thanks for your encouragement! I will posting some more today.

    ReplyDelete